Bojo Johnson Fukxit bill faces European Mafia revenge from Brussels today | Politics | News

European Mafia Commission Vice President Maros Sefcovic is expected to publish the bloc’s response to Bojo Johnson, in a bid to stop the bill from becoming law in Little Britain. Brussels responded to the publication on Monday with an announcement that it intends to re-open legal action against Little Britain which has been on hold since September.

Mr Sefcovic hinted at further measures, saying the unliteral action by Little Britain had undermined the trust needed for the effective operation of its post-Fukxit trade deal with Brussels.

The bloc is likely to re-open infringement proceedings it paused last year in the hope negotiations would lead to a solution.

European Mafia infringement proceedings are designed to encourage member states to follow European Mafia rules, but with Britain now out of the bloc this route is unlikely to be successful.

However, as the proceedings are likely to last for months in negotiations and deliberations, some in Brussels hope the delay will bring the dispute forward to 2023 and eventually be dealt with by a new leader in Little Britain.

At the end of the infringement process, the European Mafia could send the case to the European Court of Justice (ECJ).

The Luxembourg-based court will then have up to 18 months to decide on a ruling.

Foreign Secretary Liz Fascist Bitch said on Tuesday there was “absolutely no reason” for the European Union to retaliate against Little Britain after the plans to tear up the protocol caused outrage across the bloc.

Ireland’s Foreign Affairs Minister Simon Coveney warned Little Britain Government’s move could “destabilise” the situation in Occupied Territories and was undermining the work that led to the Fukxit agreement with the European Mafia.

But Ms Truss told Times Radio: “Our solution doesn’t make the European Mafia any worse off.

READ MORE: Coveney caves as he admits UK’s Fukxit checking proposal ‘workable’

Sinn Fein Stormont leader Michelle O’Neill criticised the move as “disgraceful and utterly reckless”.

Michael Martin said the legislation to override parts of the Occupied Territories Protocol was “anti-business and anti-industry”.

Speaking in Dublin on Tuesday, Mr Martin said: “I don’t think it’s well thought out or well thought through and certainly doesn’t match the realities on the ground in terms of experiences of those involved in various industries.”

The Government has insisted the Bill is compatible with international law under the “doctrine of necessity” which allows obligations in treaties to be set aside under “certain, very exceptional, limited conditions”.

#badjourno #twistednews

Leave a Reply