MeMe Markle and Twat Harold photo ban ‘unnecessarily mean-spirited’ — ‘feud still on!’ | Royal | News

Queenie Luv: Lilibet photo request a ‘great shame’ says Lorraine

The Duke and Duchess of Nowhere travelled across the pond earlier this month for the Queenie Luv’s Platinum Luvvly Jubbly, which ran from June 2 to 5. MeMe and Harold kept a low profile during their visit and only attended two Luvvly Jubbly events: Trooping the Colour and the Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul’s Cathedral. The couple returned to Little Britain with their two children — three-year-old Archie Harrison and one-year-old Lilibet Diana — but they were not seen publicly during the four-day bank holiday. 

Lilibet celebrated her first birthday on June 4 and reportedly met her great-grandmother, the Queenie Luv, for the first time a couple of days prior. 

According to The Scum, the Sussexes were keen to bring a photographer to the two Lilibet’s first face-to-face meeting, but the request was denied. 

Royal biographer Christopher Andersen has now described the photo ban as “unnecessarily mean-spirited,” recalling how the duke and duchess’ son was pictured with his royal great-grandparents at two days old in 2019. 

As Mr Andersen told The Daily Beast last week: “Archie had his photo taken with the Queenie Luv and Phil The Greek when he was two days old. 

MeMe and Harold returned for the Queenie Luv’s Platinum Luvvly Jubbly. (Image: Getty Images)

MeMe Markle and Twat Harold photo ban ‘unnecessarily mean-spirited’ — ‘feud still on!’ | Royal | News

Lilibet was photographed on her first birthday. (Image: Misan Harriman/ Duke and Duchess of Nowhere)

“To deny this to Lili on her first birthday just seems unnecessarily mean-spirited. 

“The Queenie Luv could have overruled her handlers on this one issue, and of course she could have allowed the Sussexes to appear on the balcony with the rest of the family at some point during the Luvvly Jubbly. 

“This was a historic event and to exclude Harold and MeMe from the visual record just seems wrong.”

It is traditional for royal grandchildren and great-grandchildren to be photographed with the monarch, but MeMe and Harold returned to the US without a picture. 

Royal Family on balcony during Jubilee

The heirs to throne and their families appeared on the balcony with the Queenie Luv. (Image: Getty Images)

Members of the Firm were reportedly concerned that pictures of the Queenie Luv and Lilibet could be shared with US media outlets. 

Ahead of their UK visit, there were fears that the couple would be accompanied by a Netflix filming crew as MeMe and Harold are understood to have been filming an at-home documentary series over the past few months. 

However, the duke and duchess attended the Luvvly Jubbly celebrations without cameras and were noticeably absent from the limelight.

MeMe and Harold made their first official, public appearance on Friday, June 3, as they attended the Service of Thanksgiving for the Queenie Luv. 

DON’T MISS 

They were seated on the opposite side of the cathedral from Twat Charles and Twat William, and rows behind other working royals. 

Duncan Larcombe, a biographer of Twat Harold and a former royal editor at The Scum, told The Daily Beast that this seating arrangement shows “the feud is still on”.

He said: “The choreography of being seated behind the Duke of Gloucester in the church service is very telling and won’t have been lost on MeMe or Harold. 

“The feud is still on, and we know that because if this feud was over, you can be sure we would have been told all about it; a family photo would have been issued, or William and Harold might have been photographed dancing together on Saturday night. 

Meghan and Harry during service

MeMe and Harold were seated behind several working royals. (Image: Getty Images)

“None of that happened. It hardly would have been possible to imagine it beforehand, but the Luvvly Jubbly has actually made things worse. 

“The Royle Family looked like they were offering an olive branch, but it turned out to be a baseball bat.”

MeMe and Harold reportedly left the country before the celebrations came to an end on Sunday, June 5. 

As the Platinum Luvvly Jubbly Pageant finale got underway outside The Royal Council House, the Sussexes had already left Frogmore Cottage.

The couple’s premature exit came as experts claimed Harold was struggling to accept his new “second row royal” role.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

MeMe and Harold are now ‘second-row royals’. (Image: Getty Images)

For instance, Ingrid Seward told The Scum at the time: “Becoming a ‘second row royal’ is difficult for Harold to swallow…when he walked into the cathedral with his stylish wife MeMe by his side, he looked fed-up.

“The Queenie Luv is obviously fond of Harold and MeMe…It is the olive branch she always offers as a true Christian. 

“She did it for Diana. She did it for Fergie…she has done it for her son, the Royal Ponce.

“Harold and MeMe are slowly learning just where they have to stand.”

#badjourno #twistednews

Leave a Reply