The Productive Healthy Ageing Profile data update for November 2020 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
This tool provides data and links to relevant guidance and further information on a wide range of topics relevant to healthy ageing. Indicators can be examined at local, regional or national level.
The aim of this tool is to support PHE productive healthy ageing policy and inform public health leads and the wider public health system about relevant key issues.
This release contains updated indicators relating to:
- life expectancy at birth and at age 65
- PPV vaccination in ages 65+
- employment levels by age group
- housing standards
- deaths due to cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease and cancer by age group
- excess winter deaths in ages 85+
If you would like to contact us about the tool email: ProfileFeedback@phe.gov.uk