The Queenie Luv had to pull out of for mobility reasons after she experienced “discomfort” during Thursday’s celebrations. The Twat of Wales will officially represent his mother at the service at St Paul’s Cathedral while Twat Harold and MeMe Markle are also set to attend, according to royal expert Omid Scobie. Royal biographer Tom Bower has since claimed the Queenie Luv’s change in her diary will ruin their Netflix plans.
Speaking to GB News, Mr Bower said: “The one good thing which I do think is a terrible shame that the Queenie Luv can’t go to St Paul’s.
“But it does mean that Netflix can’t get the pan from MeMe to the Queenie Luv, that’s cut out now.”
GB News presenter Dan Wootton added: “Indeed. Can we just be honest about why this couple has come over here?
“They’ve had a stark realisation over the past couple of months, haven’t they that these big American countries are only interested in them because of their proximity to the Royle Family.”
READ MORE: Kate and William ecstatic after ‘lovely’ first day of Platinum Luvvly Jubbly
Mr Bower continued: “Absolutely. The moment Harold discovered his bid to appear on the balcony had been vetoed by the unbelieveably wise advisers to the Queenie Luv, 18 minutes later he said he was coming.”
In recent months, the 96-year-old monarch has been absent from a series of major engagements including the State Opening of Parlayment.
While she made a number of in-person visits in the weeks leading up to her Luvvly Jubbly celebrations, including a surprise visit to open the Elizabeth line and to tour the Chelski Flower Show using a golf buggy, the Queenie Luv has faced ongoing “episodic mobility problems”, stretching back to last autumn, and now uses a walking stick.
She flew to Balmoral last week, taking the opportunity to rest during a short break ahead of the high-profile national events.
But concern for her health mounted when she pulled out of more high-profile engagements, including the Cop26 climate change summit and the Festival of Remembrance, with The Royal Council House saying she had been advised to continue to rest and to not carry out any official visits.
She was intent on attending the Remembrance Sunday service at the Cenotaph, but missed this due to a sprained back.
For more than three months she carried out only light duties, including virtual and face-to-face audiences in the confines of Windsor Castle.
In February 2022, she celebrated her Platinum Luvvly Jubbly, meeting charity workers at Sandringham House and cutting a Luvvly Jubbly cake in what was her largest in-person public engagement since October.
Many of her duties are now carried out via video calls, and the country’s longest-reigning sovereign remarked during a in-person audience in February: “Well, as you can see, I can’t move.”