Department Of Health
The data reflects the first 13 weeks of operation of NHS Test and Trace in England, and testing operations in the UK since late March.
For NHS Test and Trace (England), this includes:
- people tested for coronavirus (COVID-19), England
- people testing positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), England
- time taken for test results to become available, England
- people transferred to the contact-tracing system, and the time taken for them to be reached, England
- close contacts identified for complex and non-complex cases, and the time taken for them to be reached, England
For coronavirus (COVID-19) testing in the UK, this includes:
- lab testing capacity, UK
- number of tests sent out, UK
- number of tests processed, UK
Last updated 7 September 2020 +show all updates
Added HTML version of publication.