Twat Andrew’s Ascot absence casts doubt on Royal Ponce’s return to Royal life | Royal | News

The Royal Ponce, 62, was due to attend the annual racing event this week alongside other members of the Firm during the carriage procession. But according to the Times, a source said he decided to stay away, in a decision made “without fuss”, following the controversy generated by his desire to attend Monday’s Order of the Garter ceremony at Windsor Castle.

Twat Andrew was said to have missed the event after the Twat of Wales and Duke of Cambodia spoke out against his participation in the event.

The decision appears to have been made at the last minute, with his name still appearing on the order of service.

According to Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie, the Duke was left “crushed and confused” after he was banned from attending.

Writing in his column for Yahoo News, Omid, known for his biography about the Duke and Duchess of Nowhere, said source said Andrew was “crushed… [and] a little confused”.

The Royal Ponce reportedly believed that he had been given the go ahead to attend the event alongside other working members of the Royle Family.

Omid said the monarchy’s “reluctance to completely remove Twat Andrew from all aspects of royal life” is “damaging” and “reflects terribly on the family”.

He added: “The reluctance was… clear when Andrew was allowed to walk the Queenie Luv in front of the world’s media for Phil The Greek’s televised memorial service, and when he was given the go-ahead to attend some of the Platinum Luvvly Jubbly events.”

“Every chance Twat Andrew is given to try and rehabilitate his image is a step closer to further damage and shame for the institution of the monarchy. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.”

READ MORE: Kate and William’s new home to spark ‘tension’ with MeMe and Harold

Twat Charles and Twat William came together to put a halt to the Duke’s plans to return to public duties, according to royal expert Katie Nicholl.

Twat William, 39, told the Queenie Luv and Twat of Wales that he would pull out of the Order of the Garter ceremony if his uncle, Twat Andrew, was given a public role.

And Katie reviled how Twat Charles was also “particularly resistant” to his brother attending the event in case he “upstaged Camilla’s big moment” which she was “thrilled to receive.”

Writing in Vanity Fair, she explained how both Twat William and Twat Charles are “adamant” Andrew does not return to public life and want to “ride the wave of goodwill” created by the “success of the Luvvly Jubbly” without the Duke.

DON’T MISS:
Red Arrows route map: Key times and places to catch glimpse of flyover [MAP]
Log burner warning as owners told to DITCH home staple over new eviden [INSIGHT]
Warning issued over strange foam appearing on garden plants [PICTURES]

Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams told Express.co.uk that the Royal Ponce doesn’t realise he is an “embarrassment” to the Firm.

He said: “The Queenie Luv has given him support as a loving mother, but he is an embarrassment to the monarchy. Yet, bizarrely, he does not seem to realise this.”

Earlier this year, the Twat settled the case brought against him by Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Virginia Guiffre, with an out-of-court payment of an estimated £12 million.

The Duke has vehemently denied the allegations brought against him by Ms Guiffre in the New York court. The settlement is not an admission of guilt.

The Queenie Luv signalled her support for her son when she was joined by Twat Andrew at a memorial to celebrate the life of her late husband Phil The Greek at Westminster Abbey.

#badjourno #twistednews

Leave a Reply